WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

E36/E46 rear subframe mount fix.

WildBill

Now that I have done this fix to a couple of my friends cars I feel confident in doing it to others, every E36/E46 has this problem and I believe it should be taken care of before it makes it a real pain to fix or makes your car unsafe to drive.

With that being said, who needs to have it done?  I figure i can get this job done in about 15 hours (depending how bad the mounts are), I do work a full time job still so if my schedule is some what limited but I'm very easy to work with. Ex. If i got your car on Monday I could have it done by Friday.  If I got your car Friday I could have it done on Sunday.

There will be a few other jobs i can do while every thing is already apart if you choose to want them done (Not included into the 15 hours), if you want new sub frame bushings put in I can get that done for you, if you want your fuel tank drained/wiped out i can do that too. Once I have the chassis plates welded everything will be painted and the inside of the chassis will get sprayed with a wax coating to prevent it from rusting from the inside out.  

If you're interested in Pricing and setting something up with me shoot me a message on here or you can send me a text message at (920)-267-1364 

Thanks for looking WildBill