WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Let's see where the magic happens *garage photos*

Jdesign

Awesome space! Whats the square footage? How many guys are you splitting it with and do you mind sharing your rent? Looking to get into a shop over the summer myself.

2800sqft split between two guys. We have two offices/rooms that are flexible for the nights we "cant make it home." We also have a causal living space upstairs for gaming and eating. Rent is really cheap( I rather not tell :) ) and I have yet to find a space of its size, this new, for the price.

That green e30 had me drooling a couple of months ago when it was parked on Brady St. outside of World of Beer.

Thanks!! Should have said Hai! I live in Madison but am in Milwaukee on a weekend basis, scouting for a good time.

Nice. I have the problem "never enough space". My garage isn't small by any stretch but the damn thing is packed and I keep wanting more big tools.

Well lets see some shots of your space even if its floor to ceiling with stuff! But I hear you on that one. I have another car not even in the shop yet because there simply isn't enough space. Maybe this summer when the boats out of the way.

was in this shitter last night and thought to myself 'i wonder if anyone else has their toilet setup up the WIBIMMERS site thingy'

but seriously, awesome shop, wish i had one!

Ahhhh Shit, thats a whole different kind of magic than what I had in mind. But since you were wondering;

Posted Image

Chris, this is where they work, when they're not at their 9-5 job. "full time" if you get my drift... ;) Dunno about renting out shop space, they use almost all of it!

Brian has been over a few times already, maybe once it gets warmer my roommate an I can host an WI BIMMER event for everyone to come visit. We have a large parking lot and it would be nice to put a lot of faces with you folks.

Well I figured I would add some more since no one else is :P

before we put the cars back in after mopping

Posted Image

Posted Image

after we put the cars back in

and some build progress shots

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I will post some more pics of the living room and how it looks now in the next few days.

NOW lets see where you guys spend your time wrenching, I don't want to be the only one!!

I'll vouch for BMWben and Rampelsauce in this post. Since I don't have a garage of my own...

Starting off at my parents. Took this photo when we had all 4 bimmers at the house. Ben's 633csi in the garage, my old '88 Eta parted out in the driveway, my old 318is when it was still mine on the left and my dad's '86 528e (now my car) on the right.

post-786-136211550179_thumb.jpg

Some say I have the ultimate shop... a Dealership! Its been awesome having access to special tools and detailing supplies whenever I need them :cool:

post-786-136211550188_thumb.jpg

Now I got my parts collection out in toothpaste land along with both E28's so this will be my new garage until the shop comes along. This is after Zach and I pulled the super eta out of my old car.

post-786-13621155049_thumb.jpg

I'll vouch for BMWben and Rampelsauce in this post. Since I don't have a garage of my own...

Starting off at my parents. Took this photo when we had all 4 bimmers at the house. Ben's 633csi in the garage, my old '88 Eta parted out in the driveway, my old 318is when it was still mine on the left and my dad's '86 528e (now my car) on the right.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]805[/ATTACH]

Some say I have the ultimate shop... a Dealership! Its been awesome having access to special tools and detailing supplies whenever I need them :cool:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]806[/ATTACH]

Now I got my parts collection out in toothpaste land along with both E28's so this will be my new garage until the shop comes along. This is after Zach and I pulled the super eta out of my old car.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]807[/ATTACH]

I see my subframe in Zachs garage:) Did he take the diff off yet? Lol

• YoungCR changed the title to Let's see where the magic happens *garage photos*