WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Any big winter projects?

AlpineE30

3 minutes ago, AlpineE30 said:

Sounds like a big job! Think you'll have it done by summer?

Have the project link.  Just wondering if anyone had anything specific going on right now to get their rigs ready for summer.

I'm really hoping to have it on the road for the E30 picnic in May, but we will have to see. It will definitely be on the road by mid-summer!

2 hours ago, m42b32 said:

I'm really hoping to have it on the road for the E30 picnic in May, but we will have to see. It will definitely be on the road by mid-summer!

I haven't been real active on the site lately! Where is the E30 picnic? I was out of town for the Devils Lake Cruise last fall and was pretty bummed.

Most of my stuff is all cosmetic (having a tough time hunting down parts and finding the $$ for it) and some goofy wiring issues.

21 hours ago, AlpineE30 said:

Hey All,

Just wondering if anyone has any big projects going on this winter? I've been too busy to work on the car so far, but am hoping to get at it in the next couple months!

I was able to get a nice lift kit put in! HAHAHA

next couple months?! winter is almost over!

but sadly, I have no place to be doing projects or i'd have my coolant system fixed up, new tires on, and probably would have tore into suspension bushings.

11 minutes ago, straight6pwr said:

next couple months?! winter is almost over!

but sadly, I have no place to be doing projects or i'd have my coolant system fixed up, new tires on, and probably would have tore into suspension bushings.

That's pretty optimistic! I figure the weather won't turn until April!