WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Eurowerks 2018

Jdesign

EW_80s_666.jpg

August 25, 2018 – August 26, 2018

63 11th Ave NE, Minneapolis, MN 55413-1982, United States

I was given the pleasure to design the poster for Eurowerks 2018 this year. I know its quite a drive for most on here, but the cars, passion, and overall environment of the show is well worth the trip. For those of you who have yet to experience Eurowerks, it is a European only car show weekend consisting of a show on Saturday, and a tour through the Mississippi River Valley on Sunday. It is held in North East Minneapolis just off the scenic Mississippi River. Eurowerks has a rich history in being a classy, fun, and well-judged family friendly event. WIth $1000 for best of show award expect to see the best. See the likes of Porsche, Audi, Volkswagen, BMW, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Mercedes, other exotics and more beneath the iconic Minneapolis cityscape. From modified to stock and mild to wild, and with fun events and food for all.... there's something for the automotive enthusiast in everyone!

Doed a German Built Saturn Astra or a UK built EP3 Civic Si fall within the “European only” requirements?

Does a “dapper” sticker extend any mercy to what might not qualify as classy behavior?

Is there a safe space for me to run to in the event that I am offended by someone’s differing opinions?

Is there a published air quality index for PPM of e-cig vapor and dieselgate TDI emissions at this venue?

Important questions.

I wish I was attending. It looks incredible every time i see photos of it.

Great poster btw! Same colors as my rollerblades I had growing up

5 minutes ago, Snap said:

Doed a German Built Saturn Astra or a UK built EP3 Civic Si fall within the “European only” requirements?

Yes

5 minutes ago, Snap said:

Does a “dapper” sticker extend any mercy to what might not qualify as classy behavior?

Not sure

6 minutes ago, Snap said:

Is there a safe space for me to run to in the event that I am offended by someone’s differing opinions?

I will leave my trunk unlocked for you

7 minutes ago, Snap said:

Is there a published air quality index for PPM of e-cig vapor and dieselgate TDI emissions at this venue?

No sir, free game!

7 minutes ago, Snap said:

Great poster btw!

Thanks!

On 10/26/2017 at 2:21 PM, straight6pwr said:

nice design! personally, i think the 80s tubular color scheme doesn't fit with the selected car, but thats a minor detail.

I agree. I rather have an 80's VW or porsche, but this car was really nice, and deserves to be on the banner which just happened to be themed "80's"