WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

I have the Beauty, so here's the Beast

Earl

On 5/17/2018 at 9:45 AM, Earl said:

With the alignment it is pretty darty but it drives really nice. I need to get adjustable end links so I can connect the front swaybar too, since it seems the ones from BC are even too short to use at the height they set the coils at when shipping😐 

The exhaust is stupid loud (muffler delete with a cherry bomb to eliminate a little buzz) and it really resonates inside of the cabin with the sound deadening removed. Not to mention I don't have the radio code and also don't have the 5 sided tool to remove the radio and give the serial number to the dealer=( For some reason they don't have it logged under the VIN number...

I've driven worse hahah I was really surprised at how well it drove with the Stanley eye alignment hahaha

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Somehow never posted this shot from my first drift day at the end of August

cfrjam-3794_zps83gwukt7.jpg

And here are the Rio Bash shots

FB_IMG_1541387221107_zpsrwdvbpgu.jpg

_MG_8979_MG_8890-2IMG_4458-100IMG_4163-66IMG_4136-61IMG_4106-56IMG_4058-51

The car held up really well and I'm super happy with how it performs for now. The big thing I want to change this winter is that the springs are too soft and allow for way too much body roll. As you can see, it rolls over enough at times where the sideskirts actually touch the ground. I just need to determine what springs I need to change to and then send the coilovers in to be revalved. I really just can't wait for more seat time next year