WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

I have the Beauty, so here's the Beast

Earl

38 minutes ago, m42b32 said:

Hows the quality of the srs stuff? I've been tempted by a few things they offer 

Not too shabby actually. The two pieces that go together to brace the arms and make it an A shape need just a hair of filing so that they slide together nice. I'm sure I could probably take a BFH and get the together as it is though. I'll take pics tomorrow of how they fit up to the trailing arms. 

• 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, snap said:

15 minutes a day is pretty much how I did my swap.  I want to see your slide this car like you did with the drift trike haha

I definitely will haha. The cool thing is after selling bits off of this car, and totaling the Del Sol, I have zero money into the chassis. That means I can total it into a wall and only be upset that I hurt the MHW's lol. I am really excited to have to learn car control without having excess power to use as a crutch. 

• 4 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, snap said:

Is it the best handling car you have owned thus far? cant wait to see pics

With the alignment it is pretty darty but it drives really nice. I need to get adjustable end links so I can connect the front swaybar too, since it seems the ones from BC are even too short to use at the height they set the coils at when shipping😐 

The exhaust is stupid loud (muffler delete with a cherry bomb to eliminate a little buzz) and it really resonates inside of the cabin with the sound deadening removed. Not to mention I don't have the radio code and also don't have the 5 sided tool to remove the radio and give the serial number to the dealer=( For some reason they don't have it logged under the VIN number...

3 hours ago, Earl said:

With the alignment it is pretty darty but it drives really nice. I need to get adjustable end links so I can connect the front swaybar too, since it seems the ones from BC are even too short to use at the height they set the coils at when shipping😐 

The exhaust is stupid loud (muffler delete with a cherry bomb to eliminate a little buzz) and it really resonates inside of the cabin with the sound deadening removed. Not to mention I don't have the radio code and also don't have the 5 sided tool to remove the radio and give the serial number to the dealer=( For some reason they don't have it logged under the VIN number...

Headphones? LOL