WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Your BMW must be replaced with a domestic FWD of the same year

B C

Jesu Christo, why!?

I guess I'd try one of these in place of the e21:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shelby_Charger

I could trade it for a Chevette. However, despite being a colossal piece of shit, those were actually RWD. (I had one briefly. Best handbrake of any car I've owned thus far. Was going to swap a 3.4l v6 into it. Quickly realized it wasn't worth the time or effort)

The POS e34 could be replaced by a POS Cadillac Seville. It would still have the same clapped-out vintage luxury appeal, but would suck much wang in the winter compared to the executive drift machine.

A bit outside the the model year range of anything I own, but when I was a youngster my mom had a black Buick Skyhawk T-Type (turbo). The previous owner had done some funny business to get more boost out of it. Ran fine when mom drove it, but every time dad would borrow it, it would rip the splines out of torque converter. Hmm...

1985_buick_skyhawk-pic-64652680390807322

Well I must say, you guys really found some shit domestic vehicles. :lol:

I think I have an obvious pick with little need for explanation; Besides a typhoon is always better than a cyclone:

Image result for stance gmc typhoon

Image result for 1993 GM

Manufacturer GMC (General Motors)
Production 1991–1993
4697 produced
Body and chassis
Class Mid-size SUV
Body style 3-door SUV
Layout All Wheel Drive
Related GMC Syclone
GMC Jimmy/Chevrolet Blazer
GMC Sonoma/Chevrolet S-10
Oldsmobile Bravada
Powertrain
Engine 4.3 L LB4 turbo V6
Transmission 4-speed 4L60 automatic
Dimensions
Wheelbase 100.5 in (2553 mm)
Length 170.3 in (4326 mm)
Width 68.2 in (1732 mm)
Height 60.0 in (1524 mm)
Curb weight 3822 lb (1734 kg)

DAMNIT! Can I just remove the driveshafts?

Fine, so I would pick a Dodge Stealth then. I mean, just look at the thing, it has crazy styling and also had a slew of odd advancements making it quite the contraption. BUT I must add per @Snap's rules that I would have to settle for the R/T model with only a 5spd FWD driveline and 80hp less that the TT version :(.

"The first generation model incorporated many of Mitsubishi's contemporary performance-enhancing technologies, such as full-time four-wheel drive(DAMNIT), four-wheel steering, active aerodynamics featuring automatically adjusting front and rear spoilers, sport/tour exhaust modes and electronically controlled suspension (ECS).[4] These "Active Aerodynamics" were not used on the Dodge Stealth.(DAMNITAGAIN) Visually, both the GTO, 3000GT and Stealth featured pop-up headlights and noticeable "caps" on the hood to accommodate the ECS controllers at the top of the strut turrets. However the rest of factory body kit differed in styling with their respective badges. Most notable are the Dodge signature cross-hairs on the Stealth front bumper fascia, Ferrari inspired gills on the 3000GT rocker panels, Crescent shaped spoiler on the Stealth commonly referred to as the "Banana Wing" and front Active Aero air dam on 3000GT VR4 (later discontinued on newer models)."

-WIKI

Image result for dodge stealth

Domestic is defined as the big 3 (Chevy/Chrysler/Ford) who are based in the U.S.  Acura, Lexus, etc. are not domestic because they are not based out of the U.S.  DSM's sold by the domestic OEM are domestic but they're counteparts are not.  Same as vehicles built in the U.S. such as BMW X series, Some Nissan's and so on.

39 minutes ago, Iceddragon said:

I'll take a 2007 Chevy Malibu SS. One of the first cars I ever drove was a rental Malibu and I just liked it, I don't really know why. While googling what that car was I found they made an SS version with like 240hp, how bad could it be?

Pretty bad lol.  I mean, as far as this list goes though it's towards the top because they're less bad than the other turds.  At least your choice actually answered the question correctly...