WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Wheel repair/refinish.

e92boost

Question

20 answers to this question

4 hours ago, Morzada said:

I emailed them about a month ago, sent photos as requested.  No response.

They also have a guy in Madison. I drive past his "mobile wheel repair" trailer ever morning on my way to work. I asked him about repairing my Eclairs and he wanted like $125 a wheel STARTING. 

I basically laughed at him considering new barrels were $150.

Otherwise I have some friends that will do wheel repairs on the side and they have done decent work (based out of Milwaukee) . PM me and I can give you their info.

17 hours ago, Morzada said:

I emailed them about a month ago, sent photos as requested.  No response.

I made a appointment with them, coming out Tuesday, 75$ a wheel for rash repair, stripping paint and clear... bends more if they are bad,  not bad. Will keep you posted. 

10 hours ago, e92boost said:

I made a appointment with them, coming out Tuesday, 75$ a wheel for rash repair, stripping paint and clear... bends more if they are bad,  not bad. Will keep you posted. 

Let me know how it goes. I have rash on some of my wheels that I would like fixed. Before/after photos would be much appreciated!

12 hours ago, suspenceful said:

Let me know how it goes. I have rash on some of my wheels that I would like fixed. Before/after photos would be much appreciated!

10 hours ago, Jdesign said:

I would like to know as well. I made an appointment with the guy in Madison and he cancelled on me. After that I figured it was a joke and waste of time so I never rescheduled.

Lets see some pics of the damage.

Here's a before! They are pretty rough, been on the car for 15 years.  (Paint work came out great btw) lol

IMG_3691.JPG

IMG_3692.JPG

IMG_3693.JPG

IMG_3694.JPG

IMG_3696.JPG