WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

WTB: 24V/M54 swap parts

m42b32

I am looking for a few parts to fix my m42's oil leaks...

Things I am looking for:

- MS43 DME (Have 1, but if you have a cheap one I'd buy it as a spare in the event I brick one)

- M54B30 MAF (BMW part number: 13627567451, needs to be known good)

- E30 engine harness firewall grommet

- 16" spal pusher fan

Any help finding these things would be much appreciated!

This isn't everything, but I'll update the list as I think of more things or check them off the list

If you are interested at all, I have an e39 530i that I would like to sell whole. Downsides are an automatic trans and the engine has a knock (PO hydrolocked it). I bought it with plans to fix it and flip it, but I don't have the time. It will run and drive as is. I understand it's not really ideal, but please PM me if you would be interested.

10 hours ago, Dominic540 said:

If you are interested at all, I have an e39 530i that I would like to sell whole. Downsides are an automatic trans and the engine has a knock (PO hydrolocked it). I bought it with plans to fix it and flip it, but I don't have the time. It will run and drive as is. I understand it's not really ideal, but please PM me if you would be interested.

I appreciate the offer, but I just don't have a place to keep a parts car so I'm really just looking for the parts I need 

19 minutes ago, straight6pwr said:

https://madison.craigslist.org/pts/d/bmw-limited-slip-diff/6236667953.html

2.93 in madtown. price is high for that ratio, IMO, but maybe you can talk him down.

Hadn't seen that, thanks for the tip! I did some thinking/research on ratio's and based on my intended use of the car I think a 3.23/3.25 will be the best for what I want, so I'm going to hold out for one of those

• 2 weeks later...