WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Who can mount tires for a reasonable price?

HipMF

Looking for a place to get some tires mounted, either in Appleton or Madison. I haven't actually ordered anything yet, but I'm looking at getting some "200" treadwear 225/45/15s mounted on 8" wide wheels. I'd consider ordering the tires locally if the price w/mounting was comparable to buying online. What are my options?

1 hour ago, reckedhim said:

Discount Tire is $16 per tire and they also price match so you might be able to save on shipping if you have them order the tire, assuming it's a tire they carry. I've gone to the Discount Tire in Madison many times and their customer service has been great.  

$16/wheel is only if you buy tires through them. Given you can order from Discount Tire Direct and have Discount Tire mount for the $16/ea. Discount Tire Direct has been my source for tires lately as they do darn good pricing and free shipping. 

I have had great luck with either Rob's Imports or ATF Tire.  They are both in Kaukauna.  Great prices and clean, trustworthy work.  Both places have mounted several sets of street tires, winter tires, and R compounds, and I have never had a single problem......  Even with ugly 19 inch Pirelli R compounds!!  I believe both places are about $20 per tire for mounting.