WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

N54 injector coding needed lacrosse area

Ragan

Hi, I have a 2008 e90 335xi and recently I think one of my injectors needs to be replaced and coded. Engine light came on on the highway and lost power last friday. Car starts and drives fine for now, but I had the same issue when injector 6 failed. I have 1 new index 12 injector and 3 that were replaced under warranty a couple years back. I would like to replace my other 2 injectors, but I need to find someone in the lacrosse, WI area to code them. Services will be paid for. Thank you.

How much did they charge you? If i go there, ill already have both the new injectors installed and just have them code it. A little sketchy with indy shops doing work since the only ones i really trust was when i was still living in milwaukee. (On a side note, i drive the montego blue e90 335xi with a stitched up front bumper in lax.)

I'm not sure to be honest, and for what its worth they are a little behind right now. I trust them though, they are the only guys left in town I would take my car too.

And nice! Mine is the car in the picture obviously, Arctic 330xi. Hit me up if you're ever downtown and want to talk cars.

• 3 weeks later...