WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Who is attending Road America events this year?

jc43089

I am unfortunately not doing any track days this year. I got slammed with a bunch of unexpected high costs recently that make it difficult to justify additional cash for tracking this year considering all total I'd need to dump about $7k in parts/track time/track insurance/hotels/gas/consumables for what I had planned this season. 

House repairs (new furnace, AC, and other things) and frontloading the costs of the 2017/2018 soccer season for both kids have in the past 2 weeks imposed that I drop about 10 g's on the finger, so I returned a bunch of car parts, my new helmet, canceled hotel reservations, etc. Unfortunately the only thing I've got going for me this season is....I have new PS4S tires just installed last week which I can say are amazing. 

Next year I'm gonna do like 10 events to make up for it. 

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, Rekpoint said:

So when and where can I send my bro to grab some stickers for me emoji14.png

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I'll be up there before 1 with the stickers. We're having a cookout at our sites when I get up there in the carousel too. BYOB and brats, it's the 4 sites immediately to the left after your cross the Johnsonville.

I'll have my marron wibimmers shirt on today so wave me down! 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All:

MVP Track Time’s 8th Annual “Cheese Heads On Track” at Road America October 14-15 is nearing 80% full.  I hope you will join us for the on-track fun in lovely Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin.

Registration for the Road America track weekend October 14-15 is available on line with Pay Pal or a mail-in registration at your choice of the links below:

On-Line Registration:
http://www.mvptracktime.com/id92.html

Mail-In Registration:

http://www.mvptracktime.com/id93.html

Hopefully, you’ll join us for the on-track fun October 14-15 to enjoy not only the time on track but also the great food and camaraderie of fellow track fanatics and racers

Feel free to call me at (314) 249-3770 or e-mail Feffman@MVPTrackTime.com if you have any questions.

Happy Motoring and enjoy your day!

Feff

• 2 weeks later...