WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Secret Santa 2016

B C

5 hours ago, Jdesign said:

IMG_0036.JPGGot to my parents and was excited to open my gift today. @patsbimmer1 got  some great gifts to get me and my e36 through the apocalypse. 

And I must say, I really appreciate that you tested the amaretto cookies 😉

IMG_0037.JPG

I'm glad you like it!  There's still one piece i'm waiting to show up!  Once it arrives i'll get it to you!

6de5febae5bb0dd2e634dafc57af05ac.jpg

Here's my bounty from jdesign! Pantyless Bra kit is for an 05 corolla hubba hubba. My e30 doesn't have enough skulls on it yet so this is perfect. Do you think if I install these womp pedals, some tasty guitar licks will flow from my exhaust? Muscle thunder is going up in the office and flag in the garage! Thanks so much!!

my secret Santa was Ian (visian)

He got me a sweet BMW ///M mug, which goes perfectly with my BMW coffee table. He also gave me an n64 USB controller and emulator (on a flash drive)! He also says something else is coming that he had problems with damage in shipping so I'm excited to see that that is.  Thanks Ian!

sAwogtL.jpg

I've been playing some Mario Kart 64, Goldeneye, and Crusin World USA while browsing the forums:

wYXo5wu.jpg

Also included with the emulator was a pile of other classics like Star Fox 64, Super Smash Bros, Mario Golf, Paper Mario, and 1080 Snowboarding.

my gift to was delivered to its recipient on December 20th, and they have posted in this thread since then, so I hope they got it! (I'm a little worried they didn't)

12 hours ago, straight6pwr said:

my secret Santa was Ian (visian)

He got me a sweet BMW ///M mug, which goes perfectly with my BMW coffee table. He also gave me an n64 USB controller and emulator (on a flash drive)! He also says something else is coming that he had problems with damage in shipping so I'm excited to see that that is.  Thanks Ian!

I've been playing some Mario Kart 64, Goldeneye, and Crusin World USA while browsing the forums:

Also included with the emulator was a pile of other classics like Star Fox 64, Super Smash Bros, Mario Golf, Paper Mario, and 1080 Snowboarding.

my gift to was delivered to its recipient on December 20th, and they have posted in this thread since then, so I hope they got it! (I'm a little worried they didn't)

That's awesome! I would kill to play 1080 Snowboarding again...