WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community
straight6pwr

Hello. My name is Dan, and I can see clearly now

So easy you can use a spatula if you really want. That’s how the windshield was replaced on the dirty Delphin. Added the proper tool to my shopping list though, great write ups as always Dan!

On 4/5/2019 at 11:20 PM, YoungCR said:

So easy you can use a spatula if you really want. That’s how the windshield was replaced on the dirty Delphin. Added the proper tool to my shopping list though, great write ups as always Dan!

Image result for spatula gif

On 4/5/2019 at 11:20 PM, YoungCR said:

thanks, and yeah several kitchen utensils would probably be usable. just dont tell the estrogen people. 

the new wheels are on, and the car is out for the season. i put her to work right away - no rest for the wicked.

hilariously, my skid plate's hoop bar is a great tie-down point. i'll be using that instead of threading in the tow hook for future kayak hauling.

DSC_8239_Export.jpg

there won't be any e30 projects this summer. summer/fall will be setting up the new(to me) garage to get ready for winter projects.

1 hour ago, straight6pwr said:

the new wheels are on, and the car is out for the season. i put her to work right away - no rest for the wicked.

hilariously, my skid plate's hoop bar is a great tie-down point. i'll be using that instead of threading in the tow hook for future kayak hauling.

DSC_8239_Export.jpg

there won't be any e30 projects this summer. summer/fall will be setting up the new(to me) garage to get ready for winter projects.

Looking good! The new wheels fit perfect!

22 hours ago, m42b32 said:

Looking good! The new wheels fit perfect!

thanks! even though they are knockoffs, i'm pretty happy. cleared all the brake stuff, fit on the hub properly, a socket fits over the lugs without 'tuner' bolts, etc, etc... all that unknown stuff you can get with cheap wheels.