WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

FuturisticConcept Art BMW E36 with a V8 on a bottom dollar budget

Jdesign

2 hours ago, jc43089 said:

Not exactly, that's only to operate for 5 days.

"6. If you need to use the vehicle for more than 5 days you will need to re-register the vehicle under the regular registration provisions"

They'd have to catch you more than 5 times in the month of January.  I guess it depends on how close the FBI guy following Jason around is paying attention to this end of days war wagon.

21 hours ago, YoungCR said:

No fear the government gives you a work around first hand. 

https://wisconsindot.gov/Documents/formdocs/mv2750.pdf

4 hours ago, jc43089 said:

Not exactly, that's only to operate for 5 days.

"6. If you need to use the vehicle for more than 5 days you will need to re-register the vehicle under the regular registration provisions"

2 hours ago, patsbimmer1 said:

They'd have to catch you more than 5 times in the month of January.  I guess it depends on how close the FBI guy following Jason around is paying attention to this end of days war wagon.

Im aware of the DMV 5 day pass, but I'm a risk taker and snow slop seems easier. Besides I'm mostly driving back roads anyways with an occasional stop at the Starbucks for a white gurl frappe. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Drove this most of the winter. Heat worked great, traction was sketchy, but it was a blast. The light bar was the only thing that didn’t survive. The brackets were made from ACM, and I thought they would have been stronger but the cold made them brittle and it came down on the windshield one morning. So now I mounted it to the bumper with metal brackets. It will be more usable here anyways, as before snow, rain, and dust would blind my sight with it on.  Now I won’t be able to run into random shopping carts and road cones without risking damage but oh well. 😕 

DACD7435-DCAF-4845-8E51-A7BAF6BE0D8C.jpeg5A82EE53-54D7-4829-9877-22D5B48A612E.jpeg

I also had to trim a brake shield in the rear. With that, it gave me an opportunity to try out my new shipping scale. These tires are BOAT ANCHORS! 

C81F5601-24B1-480A-B4AD-94C0B6DC2A8C.jpeg18B4A0BA-95CA-464A-98FC-00191EEE102F.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...
58 minutes ago, REKIII said:

That thing looks super cool AND amazing.
You need to go full Dan Bilzerian in that last pic and take the shirt off.  There are Lady wibimmer members too.....I think....well....probably not.  But if Ramplesauce comes back he'll like it.

We did have this one 😆……

• 4 months later...

Had a friend over the other day with his new drone. Convinced me we should take this car somewhere cool. Found a crazy place that reminds me of Mars 10mins from my shop. Spent about 3-4 hours there driving around and filming. Not sure when I will have all the footage edited, but man it was epic. Here’s some pictures from my phone. (Also I got stuck 🤣)
7E45824C-E3E2-47FE-85F9-B0B34C90C6A8.jpeg

8D0EE207-57C1-49E4-A534-D896E97BD217.jpeg5C9E766B-71EC-4670-A8DA-7922BB74322E.jpeg

It rained last night, but here is the aftermath. 
C92638BC-1564-4655-9CB5-D46A0610156A.jpeg22280553-EA87-4654-8A77-762FAEEE5D6E.jpeg

Video of me stuck:

• 1 year later...