WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Daggerty

Problem was discovered and fixed roughly in a hour including part store run for some hoes included. I have the rear seats out because I was cleaning them and applying leather conditioner. I couldn't here the pump kick. So I checked battery voltage, it was 11.7 so I gave it a boost and still same thing. I checked voltage at pump connector that was good, and pump ohmed out at 0.01 plugged in and put my ear right by it and could here fuel splashing like the return side normally makes so I pulled it and found the offender.

still need to figure out why my wastegate is not actuating, isolated the boost controller to rule that out but didn't get any further than that.

• 1 month later...

Went to go rip the car after being out of town for a few weeks, the gauges didn't power up, and found this guy posted up.IMG_1128.JPG

IMG_1129.JPG

my attempt to start the engine and scare him out simply put him back to resting. 

I feel I had this coming for how much shit I give people at meets for having the secondary air injection pump in their cars.

IMG_1130.JPG

On 8/14/2017 at 11:50 AM, jc43089 said:

Make sure you get him good!!  I attempted shooting one with my 20ga this summer and he seemed dead except his mouth was clamped shut so I blasted him again for good measure.

I second this. I thought I killed one with a full can of rootbeer straight to his head. When I was carrying him to his grave with a shovel, I learned what the meaning "playing possum" meant. Needless to say I launched his hissing ass right over my garage. 

My dog got a possum in my backyard. She was shaking the thing as if it were a squeaky toy. Got her to drop it and took her inside. It was just laying there so I assumed she killed it. Sure as shit, half hour later when I left for work, it was gone. Neighbor saw it a day or two after, walking around his yard. Crazy!

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk