WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Daggerty

Did stuff....

Unstuck driver door lock, the spring for the tumbler was siezed. All juiced up now and working like new. Rear window has been off track since I bought it. Held itself up and busy getting it drivable, but got to it finally. PO gave me a regulator with it but it turned out to be missing the spring clip for the plastic slide. Luckily I found an extra in the front door and got rid of the rattle when I close the door. Also didn't break any clips taking the panels off.

Got some switches ready to go.

Decided I want to relocate the obc to where the ash tray is in the center console.

also found a quarter

IMG_0776.JPG

IMG_0777.JPG

IMG_0780.JPG

Got the obc relocated want to make it a little more tidy but it's good for now.

Got a new shallow radio with out a CD player but need to trim the heater core housing a little to make it sit flush. It was 28 dollars shipped and came in two days and looks fairly stock.

new hood shocks installed also.

IMG_0793.JPG

IMG_0794.JPG

IMG_0796.JPG

IMG_0797.JPG

IMG_0804.JPG

IMG_0806.JPG

On 4/28/2017 at 6:02 AM, jc43089 said:

What kind of projectiles fire when the red button is pressed?

It shoots a liquid combustible at the intercooler. I bought a generic washer container for my meth system and it came with a pump, nozzles, and that red button so I wired it up to spray the intercooler. Will I ever use it? Do I think it will give me any gains? Probably not is the answers

Got everything put back together. I am probably going to get a different gauge holder because the 10 dollar amazon one is pretty flexible and will probably break when I take it out. Plus not really a fan of the staggered look.

also ordered a new oil pressure gauge to match the boost one. Three miss matched gauges were killing me, and the oil pressure gauge in there now is mechanical and don't want to risk that exploding in my dash.

IMG_0821.JPG

17 hours ago, Earl said:

What's the silver button next to the red one?

It's a dial for the manual boost controller. 

Got these wheels today they were super cheap and in near new condition.

Have a little to much going on for me but they fit perfect 18x8 up front and 18x9 in the rear.

IMG_0824.JPG

IMG_0826.JPG

IMG_0827.JPG

IMG_0828.JPG

IMG_0830.JPG

Put in the walbro 450, its running on a 10 gauge cable straight from the battery through a relay signaled by the original fuel pump circuit. IMG_0844.JPG

IMG_0846.JPG

IMG_0847.JPG

Got a matching oil pressure gauge that is elctronic still have to put the sensor in.

IMG_0843.JPG

got some fleebay center armrest cover for $15 and it was worth the gamble fittment wasn't perfect, I'm sure if I had another person I could've made it look better, but not bad for the price.

IMG_0836.JPG

IMG_0837.JPG

IMG_0839.JPG

IMG_0840.JPG

IMG_0845.JPG

Other goodies soon to go in

IMG_0849.JPG

IMG_0838.JPG

• 1 month later...

Basically installed all new front and rear suspension, solowerks coilovers, camber plates/ caster now, strut bar in the rear and soon to be in the front and adjustable rear control arms. IMG_0953.JPG

New turbo old one had lots of shaft play, probably would've grenaded and was  soaked in oil. 

IMG_0957.JPG

IMG_0958.JPG

IMG_0959.JPG

Need to drop the rear some more just wanted to make sure I wouldn't rub. It looks goofy especially with the hoopty wheels. IMG_0954.JPGIMG_0955.JPG

IMG_0956.JPG

On 6/14/2017 at 9:50 PM, wasnt m3 said:

I've got a fender roller if you need it 

So far I'm good but I'll keep that in mind.

9 hours ago, Jdesign said:

Thats a Juicy turbo, what did you replace it with?

Another Egay turdblow to4e 57 ar. 

Gt35 on standby is going in soon but figured for 125 dollars I'll get the car up and running.

• 2 weeks later...

Well this happened IMG_0976.JPG

This is the in tank fuel line from the pump the only one that I left stock luckily this caused a no start at home. I'm guessing it was from the accidental 20+ psi pull, and the ethanol eating through it once it bulged. Just glad it happened when it did.

My new fuel pump wiring setup is 8 awg wire to st95 solenoid. The spade connections on a regular 50amp relay was melting. This is not the finished product still need to secure everything.IMG_0972.JPG

lowered the rear slightly still going to drop more.IMG_0971.JPG