WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Does anyone know this car? V8 swapped E36?

suspenceful

I once sold some parts to that guy and as i got in my car to leave, bounced my 93 camry off the limiter in neutral without breaking eye contact with him and his friends.

There was no smiling or laughter in his car that day. I think I may have permanently scarred him and over the years he has attempted to deal with his emotions through shitty modifications.

No, I dont know this car.

All ebay everything, painted moldings scream shit paint job, 350z trans, etc. A stock 5.3 probably puts down about 260-270 whp, so it's definitely not that quick especially with that rear end. I'd steer clear. To be honest, I'm not impressed with my tuned stock ls1 and 3.91 gear ratio as far as power goes, which is why I bought a built engine right away.

3 hours ago, suspenceful said:

Yeah, I think it's safe to say that I'll pass. It peaked my interest, but probably not a good idea trading a perfectly good daily driving car for a project car.

accurate assessment. You've already got 1 project car to work on with the E30, and your 135 suits the needs of a fast street car, so why would you give up your daily for something to compete with either the e30 or the 135? 

Before you know it you'd end up having 3 cars in pieces in one form or another. Don't be like me when I had the dead miata, subaru with wrecked turbo, and 135i in pieces from turbo upgrade all at once in my garage. 

• 2 months later...