WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

e30 LS

Nick_08

Hell Yeah! I've still got my wiring diagrams that I made and also I made my own fuse block with relays...wiring is simple as depicting unneeded shit from PCM and stripping it. Then re wrap the whole harness with braided loom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18 hours ago, Nick_08 said:

Hell Yeah! I've still got my wiring diagrams that I made and also I made my own fuse block with relays...wiring is simple as depicting unneeded shit from PCM and stripping it. Then re wrap the whole harness with braided loom.

Mine came with an aftermarket wiring harness so its all really easy. Couldn't be harder than the M62 swap, that was a wiring nightmare because of the lack of info.

Nicely done!Want to do some stainless welding for me this fall/winter?

What's your plans?

Loving the updates!

I really just need a 3 inch piece fabricated to go underneath the rear subframe, a few exhaust hangers, and to recirculate my wastegate. The exhaust is on the car and functioning / drivable right now, just not complete

Nicely done!Want to do some stainless welding for me this fall/winter?

What's your plans?

Loving the updates!

I really just need a 3 inch piece fabricated to go underneath the rear subframe, a few exhaust hangers, and to recirculate my wastegate. The exhaust is on the car and functioning / drivable right now, just not complete

Sounds easy enough....I would just need to get some tri mix for my mig welder.

Yeah appreciate the positive feedback. Honestly I have to say after messing around with e30s for the past 12 years im tired of long drawn out build threads and all that BS. Everyone just likes pictures and uses them to maybe get ideas for their own build. I have to say this swap is just badass. The whole damn car just shakes side to side while idling. Lol

very impressive. seems to have come together very quickly. 

It appears that way but I have had the car on jack stands for a year. The motor has been on a stand for 8 months. I have spent hours and hours researching.

I wanted to save up to buy everything at once and get the swap done in a short period of time.

But hey thanks much it's pleasing to turn the key and have the engine fire on the first try.

I like threads that have mass updates like this.

Basically one page and the cars done

Looks good. If you're ever in Eau Claire with this I would enjoy a ride. It might make me rethink the current s50 in my car lol

Hey I'll definitely come pick you up. Maybe PM your phone number? I have yet to get a coolant res and an alignment.