WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Wanted: Motivational Drinker

I recently moved to Grafton in a temporary apartment but unfortunately none of my car friends live near by. I am looking for someone (preferably douchey) to solely drink (not help) while I work on my car, provide me with horrible music, grill out, and question my every decision just to piss me off. This is a strict unpaid BYOB deal but if you're lucky you may get free haircuts from my fiance. See attached pictures for current small garage set-up.

995e2c54b4a179cb848af7c15d30c70b.jpg301e2722c62b6b65dd8ad7eae68a50ed.jpgaee78bec91aff6c83a1ca11d8e460909.jpg

If I lived near Grafton i'd take ya up on this deal!  I'm currently in the same situation.  You wouldn't believe how hard it os to find someone to drink with in your garage!

All a guy can hope for is that one day someone walks up with a 12 pack of beer, says nothing until the first is cracked, and then immediately starts judging the quality of my work. I have had quite a lot of my neighbors stop over but some asked me if it was ok if their kids could watch and learn. They don't realize that all I can teach is how to become an alcoholic and swear like a sailor.

Usually if I have a friend coming over to hang out in my garage it's because I'm fixing their car and they just ask questions over and over and over, which is ok but not the same as having someone stare at you with those judging eyes and critique every decision you make and periodically call you a bitch.

• 1 month later...

Not sure how I missed this haha. I'm in Milwaukee but work in Mequon and regularly borrow my parent's driveway to work on my cars since my apartment complex can get a bit grumpy about car repairs. All my friends that work on their cars aren't around here either... 

Side note if you haven't heard about it or been there, the brew city cruise night car show (www.brewcitycruisenight.com) is every Tuesday at 5:30 in Mequon, starting next week! I'm usually there, its a great time