WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

God bit by the bmw bug

KyleKruse

I moved up here from Tennessee and went to Illinois and picked up a  99 bmw 528i. Needed a rear main, Torque converter, water pump, heater core, and headlights rewired but I got a good deal! Got beautiful angle eyes and taillights, nnr performance coil overs, new fuel pump, radiator, and a lot more going for it. Finishing up heater core . Can't wait to be Krusin the streets this week.what you guys think? Watch out Green Bay! The black one is my uncles. 99 bmw with 3.0 swap. By passed emissions bull. Very quick car!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Well, after hours of work and many, many new parts she seems to have a blown headgasket. I should have looked the motor over better. Head gasket job and the car will be doing good. Suspension, tranny, interior, and more work already complete so this should be it. My uncle has him a 528i he is building a 3.0 for, he also has a 528i with a 3.0 swap, Header, bypassed emissions, and reprogrammed to think it's a European car. It's pretty quick but our right, wait till I get in a fast one! Haha yes I'm located between Appleton and Green Bay in Greenleaf . Work is what brought me up here mostly. There just don't seem to be as much opp. In Tennessee. Also, yes, I'm looking for a decal to go all the way across the top of the back glass that reads "Black Aucshwitz" what kind of price would I be looking at? 

"Reprogrammed to think its a European car"

This makes no sense and is along the same lines as wannabe cops buying decommissioned crown victorias and claiming "lol they forgot to remove the cop chip!!1!1"

Please enlighten me on the differences between the tune on an American spec car and a Euro spec car.

The "black auschwitz" decal probably wont sit well with the decently large polish and jewish population in the state. You may want to go with something less edgy such as "SHARIA LAW FTMFW!!!"