WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Google Street View Challenge

B C

1 hour ago, straight6pwr said:

i did mention something about that: "on the street or in a driveway" in order to eliminate body shops, junkyards, etc.

but you can have the win if you'd like, i don't really care either way.

Oh!! No no no. We will go back and find something that meets your criteria.. :lol: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EJ6PeVnzCk

20 hours ago, snap said:

This is technically incorrect as a Donk is an old Impala built in Hi-riser style while a square body GM is a Box and anything newer would be a Bubble.  Since this does not meet those criteria it would be a Hi-Riser, not a Donk.  Snap, you've been set up to fail for this challenge.

3 hours ago, patsbimmer1 said:

This is technically incorrect as a Donk is an old Impala built in Hi-riser style while a square body GM is a Box and anything newer would be a Bubble.  Since this does not meet those criteria it would be a Hi-Riser, not a Donk.  Snap, you've been set up to fail for this challenge.

Mannnnnnnn. Well that's just redonkulous. 1. I had no idea. 2. I am impressed that you do 3. I stand corrected, "Find a BMW Hi-Riser"

@Jdesign It's a lot like the low rider or import scene where 90% of the shit you see on the street's is actually shit and a small percentage are actually high quality builds with ten's of thousands of dollars dumped into them.  My dream is to own a donk or a box some day.  That'll be my going out car.  Special functions like fancy dinners or parent teacher conferences.

9 minutes ago, patsbimmer1 said:

@Jdesign It's a lot like the low rider or import scene where 90% of the shit you see on the street's is actually shit and a small percentage are actually high quality builds with ten's of thousands of dollars dumped into them.  My dream is to own a donk or a box some day.  That'll be my going out car.  Special functions like fancy dinners or parent teacher conferences.

You are just a different generation. My dream is an early 60's Impala rag top with Hydraulics and 14x7s. 1960,61,62, or my favorite a 63. Please and thank you. :wub:

Image result for 63 impala convertible lowrider

1 hour ago, Jdesign said:

You are just a different generation. My dream is an early 60's Impala rag top with Hydraulics and 14x7s. 1960,61,62, or my favorite a 63. Please and thank you. :wub:

I'd also kill for a lowrider like that!  To be able to legitimately say "cruzin down the street in my '64" would be too cool.  That or a 60's Continental... uhhhg