WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Google Street View Challenge

B C

The closest I've gotten so far is an E91 with a roof rack parked outside a bike shop. I'm assuming, at some point right before the picture was taken, that there was a bike on there. I'm seeing a lot of bike racks, but no bikes. I realized my problem is I've been searching in places where people would bring their bikes. When they get there, they take them off and go somewhere. Time for a new strategy 

1 hour ago, straight6pwr said:

My parents are just west of there almost to Sand Hollow

I think you deserve a Nobel Peace Prize for finding bmw with a bike on the roof 

1 hour ago, straight6pwr said:

OK, find a BMW that has significant crash damage

rules:

1) must be on a street or in a driveway (cannot use your own car or another forum members)

2) 'significant crash' is defined as what most people call a fender bender at a minimum

Hmmmm.. all that anticipation and that seemed pretty easy. 2 for 1 even. Unless you CAN NOT count cars AT body shops...( you didnt mention anything about that)

E90 and an X5

Capture.JPG

I wasnt sure if that counts or not, but I dont think we have the time to wait around for @straight6pwr to show up again and judge it. SO.......

The next mission is to find a chameleon or obnoxiously painted BMW that is a DONK. 

So racekors need not apply. Im referring to something that you assume your local drug dealer drives with candy paint and 22" + wheels.