WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Google Street View Challenge

B C

Does this count? It turns out that downtown Chicago they uses multiple Hyundai Elantra hatchbacks(blue, white, grey), but getting a good image of one reflected in the windows of the big buildings proved to be harder than expected. 

image.png

https://www.google.com/maps/@41.8794584,-87.6279894,3a,16.1y,178.12h,87.5t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sR377cBQOiuswnaBN1n8jRw!2e0!7i16384!8i8192?hl=en&authuser=0

On 1/31/2020 at 1:36 PM, straight6pwr said:

(this is a tough challenge!)

That it is.

I have been trying to find examples of the challenges first now so that we don't get stuck. This one does seem like it would be fairly easy tho. 

I will creepily admit that I found a BMW collectors full address and phone number by googling and then went to his house on google in a matter of minutes. The internet is a crazy and not so private place. Sadly he only had two cars in the driveway and the massive garage was closed.

14 minutes ago, Jdesign said:

That it is.

I have been trying to find examples of the challenges first now so that we don't get stuck. This one does seem like it would be fairly easy tho. 

I will creepily admit that I found a BMW collectors full address and phone number by googling and then went to his house on google in a matter of minutes. The internet is a crazy and not so private place. Sadly he only had two cars in the driveway and the massive garage was closed.

🤣 first place I looked was TJ's. photos were too old lol

50 minutes ago, Jdesign said:

Funny shit. An old friend of mine used to live on 62nd, just off Lincoln... I don't remember seeing any black holes...