WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

New guy here...

Guest JesseE36

Guest JesseE36

Hello everyone, I'm new to the site and also to BMW's. I have always owned "JDM" cars so I'm still trying to get use to this one.......I recently picked up a 97 318i 1.9L 5-speed with 168K and absolutely LOVE IT so far!.....Although I had the window fall off the track already or maybe its the regulator that broke and starting problems on Tuesday...but I finally got it running again...

Well enough of the jibber-jabber and onto the only pic I have for now...only mods done are; 15% tint all around, some type of short-ram intake, and HID's with 6K headlights and 3K fogs. Sorry if I posted in the wrong section but I looked for an intro thread and couldn't find one...

Posted Image

Guest JesseE36

Welcome!

That view + the E46 wheels made me do a double-take.........

twice.

LOL...is that a bad thing?...or was it because you want a cinnamon cookie drink?.... :)

Welcome!

Just so you know, make sure to check out the Local Scene section, we have a meet planned for the 21st of this month and you're more than welcome to come out and chill with us :)

Thanx Ryan. You can definitely count me in on that and I will go check it out now.