WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Let's see your workspace!

rampelsauce

Last week my boss at Kohler moved to cast iron engineering so I was promoted to fill his position and they gave me an office. It may seem little but I have never had my own office before. I don't mean to come on here and boast, I am just really excited and haven't had a chance to celebrate yet. DRINKS ARE ON ME!

IMG_0548.thumb.JPG.5d88afdd76e59e789f52cIMG_0534.thumb.JPG.2e0fd4fe39e71e358af99

• 2 weeks later...

i forgot to post this back when I took it. 

here is where my workstation is right now. those are finish samples on the shelves (commercial interior design firm).  its an 'open office' and i get moved about frequently by my boss who rearranges the entire place every few months. i'm in the back area now, which is nice, less distractions and only sharing the space with one other person.

dd8wQ3S.jpg

Forgot to add these. When I'm not at work, this is my other "workspace".

Pretty bland right now, but hopefully I'll find the time to actually stain and bolt down the desk top. After that, hang up some BMW photos/memorabilia and paint a wall or two. I just moved in a few months ago, so things are slowly coming together.

R20UMTR.jpg

KCSaHje.jpg

Got the desk idea from these images:

3875480244_f8153d21c8_o.jpg

1000w

• 5 months later...