WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

My name is Earl, and I have a Stainless Steel bolt fetish =)

Earl

^Haha we should be able to do that=) I've got a few parts on the way and some parts I will be ordering to make a nice and clean transformation for Scooters=P I hope you guys will like the way I go with it. I knopw a few things have NEVER BEEN DONE BEFORE! and make a me really excited to get them done=P

I'm prolly going to buy Hankook v12's I believe they are from that site that was listed on here. Idk if I want 205/45 or 205/40. And we should all meet up before scooters so that we can park next to eachother. They hand out goody bags to a certain number of the first people to come. I got one last year. You get a shirt and coupons and stuff. So ill be there early regardless

They'll hate on the Stance|Works bit. lol If you can't go fast, go low and slow=P I already have a fast car...but if I ever get money, this will be S54 powered. I promise.

Edit: I also did order the bolts but they don't come with nuts=/ Hope my old ones work. Also taking them apart shortly to mirror polish the piss out of them with my father, Earl Jr. I'll take pics of the E monsters at work=D