WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

My name is Earl, and I have a Stainless Steel bolt fetish =)

Earl

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, jc43089 said:

225/45r17. On Borbet wheels, I don't know specs on them, they were on the car when I got it.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Do those have spacers or is the offset that aggressive? I don't know how someone managed to shape your rear arches like that. My coupe has 17x11's in the back with 245/40's and probably rubs less than what you have lol. 

No spacers. there is a bunch of Bondo on the top of the arch.  The arches look terrible, it is pulled out but they didn't remove the seam sealer and flatten the edge.  

I don't stance much, not sure if I can take it much longer.  Do people take the bumper off and move the mounts wider so it holds the bumper wider?  It doesn't rub the metal arch, just the inside of the bumper.  It is creating it's own clearance lol.

I will see what the wheel specs are this weekend.

I don't think people usually run a meaty tire that touches the bumper when lowered. Mine are nowhere near the bumper on either of my cars lol. On my coupe, the seam sealer was removed and then the quarters were just rolled .I don't really have a pull or anything. I wouldn't even really say that car is "stanced". I see no tire stretch and it isn't even all that low (I don't see much of any tire tuck). I also see next to no camber. It just looks like someone put too large of tires on wheels with too low of offset. Being cut stock springs they have to be pretty soft and not help much either. 

• 2 weeks later...

I removed the clips from my old inner window seal and installed them on the new one as they are NLA

20170531_144543_zpswavgf59x.jpg

20170531_162316_zpsi8lye3y5.jpg

Installed the door card next. Really happy with how it came together. I just need to find my mirror switch and order new mirror covers.

20170602_142624_zpssdkjcab7.jpg

I also got a blower motor cover and removed the insulation. I will be smoothing it out and modifying it a bit as well.

20170531_141710_zps0mr9sff2.jpg

20170531_141718_zpsgmrquuue.jpg

20170602_150744_zpsituezhbc.jpg

20170602_150751_zpslusekxms.jpg