WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Secret Santa 2015

B C

It's that time again!
PM me your mailing address by December 1st if you would like to participate (I will post your name on the list of participants once I receive it) and I will assign you a random participant to be a secret Santa for. Gift cost should be capped at $20 but you are free to spend a little more on your own free will. Deliver or mail your gift in time for Christmas and we can post the results here.
There were some pretty amazing gifts exchanged last year.

Last year's thread: http://www.wibimmers.com/board/index.php?/topic/3231-secret-santa-2014/?hl=santa

1.) Earl
2.) suspenceful
3.) REKIII
4.) andyhundley
5.) patsbimmer1
6.) wasnt m3
7.) straight6pwr
8.) YoungCR
9.) Bassboy3313
10.) HipMF
11.) Snap
12.) nickmanderfield
13.) mkoepp
14.) m42b18
15.) ClassE
16.) Kaiser Trolls

17.) Rampelsauce

18.)

I never understood why an even number mattered sir snap. If you pick names from a hat, everyone ends up with a person to buy a gift for=P 

A bat and a ball cost a dollar and ten cents. The bat costs a dollar more than the ball. How much does the ball cost?

#mathwithnap

You are right.  What my brain failed at dictating was if assignments are created and 1 more person wants to join in then they basically get to buy for themselves. Thanks for pointing out the brokenness of my brain.  :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • B C unpinned this topic