WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Windy City VintageFest - SEP 13th!

straight6pwr

Copying this over from r3v.  The location is Vernon Hills, IL which is not far for us SE WI people. I'm trying to clear my schedule to get there, but wanted to share regardless if I'm going or not.

original post here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=362808

----------------------------------------------------------------

Registration for the 2015 Windy City VintageFest is open. The date is Sunday, September 13th at ZF Sales & Service in Vernon Hills, IL. The time has changed. We will start at 10am and end at 2pm. Online applications are here:

http://www.windycitybmw.com/default.aspx
(Click on the logo on left)

It's free to show your car and you don't need to be a club member--all that's required is to register! Lunches will be available from Hubby's In The Doghouse again this year. We're asking that you please bring a canned or non-perishable food item or donation to support the great folks at Northern Illinois Food Bank. Get a cool Schettel designed t-shirt for $15, $17 for XXL and XXXL. This is a great event where you might see anything from an Isetta to an M1 show up. There will also be drawings for lots of cool door prizes, so plan to attend.

• 2 weeks later...

picture drooooooooop

notes: i hope the e38 guy doesn't have a massive blowout.
the bbs f1-r wheels are pretty ugly, but the 'open' spokes are freakin' cool.
jake's e30 touring's original purple mtech interior was awesome. correct touring rear seats and everything.
john's e34 touring is awesome, love the color of the interior, and a turbo m20. nice to meet you too!
the z8 was cool to see in person, although the interior is so nondescript you wouldnt know its a BMW just looking at it. poor branding.  
kirk and his wife were super nice, and his e36 m3 only had 8,000 miles and it showed.

LcfOwai.jpg

4m0fqIh.jpg

fuaWPQ9.jpg

jCUyWrm.jpg

rYhl2Ve.jpg

7ppaOWq.jpg

KXpeZFv.jpg

bCEQ5Rk.jpg

H40oDIi.jpg

QubW0MO.jpg

Lciap0Y.jpg

xFJOQbm.jpg