WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

i bought another e30

johnprusinski

So I bought another E30 to have fun on the weekends. This is one fun ride to beat the living hell out of and break multiple traffic laws at once. as of right now it doesn't run right due to it being an E30. its got a 3.1L m20 in it with a couple of supporting mods to the engine. my plan is to do a couple things with it and take it to some track days and just have a fun time with it.

IMG_20150709_185614741_HDR2_zpswumrlepe.

IMG_20150705_1314386602_zpsn8uqh4ak.jpg

Edited-9-of-49-copy_zpshvxjqp2k.jpg

IMG_20150714_1935012_zpsawxzxffn.jpg

• 3 years later...

(cuts in rudely and doesn't allow OP to answer)

It was brought downtown to the MSOE campus to donate it to an E30 owner that attends there, but they couldn't locate him as he was a hermit in some dark corner completing a lab report so he scrapped it.

That or he sold it to someone slightly north of FDL and slightly south of Appleville

pick one 

48 minutes ago, snap said:

(cuts in rudely and doesn't allow OP to answer)

It was brought downtown to the MSOE campus to donate it to an E30 owner that attends there, but they couldn't locate him as he was a hermit in some dark corner completing a lab report so he scrapped it.

That or he sold it to someone slightly north of FDL and slightly south of Appleville

pick one 

Option 1 sounds about right (at least the second part).

sigh.

On 3/15/2019 at 3:13 PM, P_Roloff said:

What happened to the m20?

The management died on the car and i didn't have the time, energy and money to buy a new management system. I had an opportunity to get some cash for it so i took it.  Fast forward a few years later i had enough cash to start an LS swap. 

• 2 weeks later...