WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Circuis town E30 checking in

LowDown

Just got my first E30 last week.

Shes every bit as fun as i imagined to drive but boy, is she gonna need some work.

1990 325iS 5 speed. interior is in fantastic shape...wanna get rid of those fender flares (but the prev owner hacked up the body under them) and want to get rid of that front bumper.

can't wait to get this thing shiney as i like!

post-3654-0-52289300-1438227551_thumb.jp

yup, curcus town is baraboo. thats about the only way we end up on a map lol.

im not sure of the brand of bumper or fender flares. the problem with the flares is how chewed up the body is under the flares. im not sure if ill need to get smaller flares, or get body panels to replace them.

but, if you think there may be buyers for the flares, i spose ill take them off for some pictures and post them when i have a chance, see if i can find a buyer. what would be a decent price for them?

Thanks Folks.

Im lookin forward to blasting around on some of the country roads around here, but first im gonna have to give a little attention to the tie rod inner and outer links and the axles before i play too hard with her.

i spose im gonna keep those fender flares on. i took them off to repaint them so they didnt look like such an eyesore for now at least. when i took them off i got a full good look at how

much the prev owner had chewed up the wheel wells...buddy of mine said it would be about 600 bucks in an autobody shop to clean up. Think ill find some smaller flares for the rear wells, and buy new quaterpanels for the fronts for now.