WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Official Vanity Plate Thread

wasnt m3

30 minutes ago, Snap said:

only slightly on-topic:

I saw my first 7 digit Wisconsin plate today and ive noticed that Texas and New Jersey plates don't seem to have a registration sticker on the plate, sup with that?

I believe they use a sticker on the windshield for inspection and registration.

On 5/19/2017 at 2:26 PM, Snap said:

only slightly on-topic:

I saw my first 7 digit Wisconsin plate today and ive noticed that Texas and New Jersey plates don't seem to have a registration sticker on the plate, sup with that?

Is there still a space in the middle? I should be getting a normal plate this week as I got rid of my custom plate. I assume I'll get a new 7 digit.

Edit: simple google shows there's still a dash in the middle. ugh.

2 hours ago, bk335 said:

Is there still a space in the middle? I should be getting a normal plate this week as I got rid of my custom plate. I assume I'll get a new 7 digit.

Edit: simple google shows there's still a dash in the middle. ugh.

Matt just got 6 digit ones from the DMV in Madison this last week so I doubt you guys will have them up there yet. 

16 minutes ago, YoungCR said:

Matt just got 6 digit ones from the DMV in Madison this last week so I doubt you guys will have them up there yet. 

7 minutes ago, wasnt m3 said:

Some of the dmv's still have stock of the old plates. I know waukesha has the new style and anyone getting plates via mail will get the new ones.

Dang it! Mine will be coming in the mail. The lack of symmetry on the 7 character is going to bug me