WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

The completely vague e30 build thread

DevianceInDark

So I've been off the forum for a bit but I thought I would hop on and give a quick update on the E30 status. Should finally be getting some miles on starting next week. 

I apologize that this really isn't a "build" but I hate saying I'm going to do things and then not getting it done. So I'll just show what happened  :cool:

Before

post-2610-0-07135500-1435897106_thumb.jp

During

post-2610-0-61678600-1435897187_thumb.jp

After

post-2610-0-62662000-1435897339_thumb.jp

post-2610-0-07727000-1435897358_thumb.jp

Noteable updates

Paint, Euro bumper Trim, Side skirts, IS lip, Shaved antenna, H&R springs and Bilstien shocks, updated rear shock mounting with reinforcments, Pop-out window conversion, wheel refresh. 

More to come, but probably at a slower pace...

Awesome. What color did you spray the car?

It's called Dyno Blue Pearl (Honda factory color). Trying to get some good pics because it really pops in the sun!

post-2610-0-37708700-1435933627_thumb.jp

I did paint it myself (first time attempt in my garage, haha) so it has it's flaws if seen in person. I'm just happy it's one color!

I'm going to try and drive it some this next week (weather was perfect for Throttle Thurs this week! Wish I could have made it) . Only have about three miles on as I've been trying to get it somewhat "presentable".