WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

why no new calender events?

M318

For the time being I only have access to a computer on weekends but keep spending them at my shop so I've been behind on website to do's. JC43809 is the calendar mod and has understandably been busy with his move to Minnesota and new job.

On the other hand anybody can add an event to the calendar and it would be most helpful if we had more contributors. This thread was put together a while ago for 2015 shows.

http://www.wibimmers.com/board/index.php?/topic/3310-2015-car-showmeetgtg-list/?view=getnewpost

i would say most of the shows for this year have been accounted for on the calendar. 

and as far as meets for WIBimmers go, there aren't a ton of them.

I could add a bunch of track days to the calendar but I honestly don't know how much interest there is for that sort of thing for people on this forum. 

Really sorry guys, I failed at the calendar this year. Moved, started a new job and trying to find a house all in the last month. Putting in an offer on one tomorrow. There we will get internet service besides just on my phone that is really slow. Android 2.something...

Sent from my potato phone