WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

New DD E60 528i

CMart

And hold on one second - how do you not mention the truck - it is the epitome of class. Talk about disappointed.

FWIW, I think it is the taillights that have always drawn me to these. They look so badass at night.

Looks like a pissed off devil

29618930010_large.jpg

Always reminded me of the Japanese sun ....

rising_sun_wallpaper_by_engel_of_chaos1.

Also, gotta update that signature of yours too! :)

I have a ~5' X 12' roll of 4d carbon fiber wrap. The 3m/di noc stuff is textured, which I never liked the look of. This is a gloss wrap that actually looks like carbon. 

So far the problem I have found vents are almost part of the wood (unlike the E39) so it will be hard to take those off and get them back on without breaking any of the plastic. It will be hard to take the vents off and hard to do properly without taking them off so it has gone to the back burner.

Looks like this:

http://box349.listingfactoryhost.net/users/121171f32d03e82015/eBayAuctions/4dcarbonfibreblackbubblefree/images/df9afc3e25c1444fba26d9b8b_large.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

New rims.

17534055642_6475eb4f18_z.jpg

Do I need to be worried about this spacing? Most others are claiming to be running 245/45/19s no problem, but I was hitting without spacers and mighty close with. I am buying new tires so I can always step down, but like the bigger tire look.

17348516088_355c8f6787_z.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Finally got the new tires and TPMS on the wheels. Kummrow and Andy did an awesome job for me. Great communication, good pricing, and they even stayed open late so I could pick them up after work. It won't be my last time going there.

I went outside on Saturday to do some work on the E30 and next thing I knew I had the E60 ripped apart so I could wrap the wood grain. Happy with how it came out, but damn I need to get going on the E30.

18419041010_4e19295711_z.jpg

Interesting curious to know why. I purposely avoided the V8 and figured it would be as reliable as a 3 series.

So far so good with it. It came with the airbag light on which I fixed right away and it hasn't come back. TPMS light should be off when my new antenna shows up. Only problem is a slight rub when turning because of the new wheels.

Any good tint places close to Milwaukee?