WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

New to this site

Hi all, while i'm not new to bimmers, I am new to this site. I have a cali top 318ti that I modified to go a bit faster as the M44 was just too slow.

Instead of swapping in a straight 6, I decided to do something a bit more challenging, and from what I have seen so far, something no one else has done on a ti

The engine of choice is a LC2, or a grand national swap, since my car was an auto in stock form I kept it that way. Its almost ready for prime time, so I 

hope to have it out soon.

post-3600-0-62300500-1426896286_thumb.jp

post-3600-0-59826900-1426896321_thumb.jp

Welcome!

Mid-west representing with the GM swaps.

Welcome! A gnx swap would certainly he unique but seems a bit low-tech. Im all for it though

Seems too low-tech for a 90s BMW, but also seem too high-tech for an 80s Buick. It's a strange world we live in, might as well embrace it :)

1ofakind71...where is home for you? Just wondering if I would ever see you out and about when the weather shapes up. I live in the dells and work in waunakee. Spend alot of time on the freeway back and forth. Very rarely do I see any ti's. I did see a silver one in waunakee, summer of 12.

1ofakind71...where is home for you? Just wondering if I would ever see you out and about when the weather shapes up. I live in the dells and work in waunakee. Spend alot of time on the freeway back and forth. Very rarely do I see any ti's. I did see a silver one in waunakee, summer of 12.

I'm in milwaukee, the car will be out more in the middle of april so I can finish working all the bugs out. After that, let the fun begin

1ofakind... Nice. If it is done by May 3rd, you should come up to Lake Mills for cars and coffee.  8am-11am.  We will be going.  Hopefully bringing a friend with his 911.   Good Times.                                                                                                                                                                                                           Also If any one is interested,  we are planning on going up to RA on Sunday April, 19, for the Chump car race.  (If its cold and raining, we wont go.)  I am very antsy to get back up to RA, don't want to wait till Spring Vintage.  :D