WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Micheal1972 data logging

SubmuzikBoss

Bob convinced you, didn't he?

He doesn't even use COBB anymore...

I know what Bob is running. Also know that its just a cheaper alternative for people who want to run Wedge but dont want to spend the cash for a Cobb. No more performance to be had. And no Bob didn't convince me. Do you even read other forums. Do you have any idea of the leaps and bounds that have been made as far as what Ken and Dimitri are doing with the n54 platform since decideing to not tune with the jb4?

I know what Bob is running. Also know that its just a cheaper alternative for people who want to run Wedge but dont want to spend the cash for a Cobb. No more performance to be had. And no Bob didn't convince me. Do you even read other forums. Do you have any idea of the leaps and bounds that have been made as far as what Ken and Dimitri are doing with the n54 platform since decideing to not tune with the jb4?

Didn't mean to offend you whatsoever, so my apologies if you took it that way.

Yes, I do read other forums and yes, I do know of the advancements being made. I like JB4 for the time being, but I'm waiting for things to become finalized before I make any switches.

Didn't mean to offend you whatsoever, so my apologies if you took it that way.

Yes, I do read other forums and yes, I do know of the advancements being made. I like JB4 for the time being, but I'm waiting for things to become finalized before I make any switches.

Yea your condesending coment did offend me. I don't care what you run. You asked a question and I answered it. Either way I'm ready to run your car whenever you are.

i showed mike the light :). And there's more performace to be had if you upgrade turbos and don't need the race logic from cobb. Regardless. Jake drive one of our cars. Youll see why. It helps more with people with auto transmissions because the dme can report load to it so it dont shift like shit. The jb4 is all smoke and mirrors. Someday youll see.

Nope, not taking shots at Mike or Suzukiboss, just in the same boat as the Dr. trying to lighten things up.

Ever since I was 4 years old I was diagnosed as being a complete jackass.

i didnt choose the jackass life

the jackass life chose me

And I apologize for being that way