WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Paranormal Stuff

B C

Have you experienced any paranormal stuff?

Ghosts, Sasquatches, alien anal probes, UFO sightings, strange voices/sounds?

Was watching stuff like this:

(Switch to Web View if using Tapatalk to see the video)

And it got me thinking.

There are definitely a lot of hoaxes and viral videos running rampant online but the strange sounds in the sky is one that seems to be hard to prove/debunk either way and its kind of intriguing.

My only experience with something strange (besides meeting some people who may have legitimately been under some demonic influence)

was a repetitious and very high frequency noise in my subdivision audible only within about a 25ft radius near a certain couple of houses while standing at a certain location in the street.

It sounded like a squeaky swingset or a metal sign blowing in the wind but very high pitched, a lot like your ears ringing and with a less frequent repetition (4-5 seconds before the pattern repeated). It was so high pitched that I could imagine many people would not notice it and I doubt that a camera would pickup the noise

That particular row of houses was on the edge of a bluff with about a 70ft elevation change and just more houses below.

I could be out riding my bike and go to that location any given day and i would be able to hear it. I brought friends to that location that could also hear it. The only type of machinery of any sort that would be running all the time like that seemed to be a central air unit, but it definitely wasnt that. The noise

was there regardless of wind speed, never changing tone/pattern and only audible within a small radius at that location.

It wasn't at all scary, and I doubt that it was anything paranormal but rather it was just something that made no sense to myself or any of my friends I showed it to and it still doesnt. The next time I am out that way I might check and see if the sound still exists.

Inb4

e72444fb603c992b6c614ccd25aaf65d.jpg

Anyone go to green lake for the graveyard? Went there a bunch of times as a kid during various midnight bouts(When you live in a town of 1100, there aren't many threats to a young kid) but a few years ago a TV show went there and made the story a bit famous. It was always just a locals saying type of thing. We tried it a few times, But I'm pretty sure no one legitimately got pushed off the grave...

http://www.wisconsinsickness.com/death-trip/dartford-cemetery-road-trip/

Anyone go to the Burlington cemetery? It's shaped like the "circle of ogg". It's a symbol for a gate to hell.

I spent midnight to 3am there with like 6 friends. but came up with nothing.

I used to always go this abandon house in fredonia but it's no longer abandoned and never saw anything.

Otherwise there is "sicklemans" on 6 mile road out in Port Washington. The cellar is creepy. Well. It used to be when I was younger.

When I was in high school some friends and I tried to find the beast of Bray road near East Troy and Delavan but came up empty handed.  My friends husky got pregnant shortly after this and he kept one of the puppies and named her Bray.  Years later I worked with a guy who's last name was Bray and I told him the story.  Turns out, he was from Elkhorn and the road was named after his family's farm where they never saw the Beast of Bray road either.

We also searched for Haunchyville which, from what I am told, is a colony of midgets that ride around on ATV's and are very violent towards outsiders and are protected by a man armed with a shotgun that lives in a shack near the road.  This was supposedly off of mystic drive near Muskego but we never found it.  We also received tips that they might have relocated to a colony off of LO near Mukwonago but no such luck.