WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

1991 318is M62B44 Build

CMart

Yeah, not easy to tell unless you had them bolted in the car.

I haven't listed it yet, but this would obviously be an issue. It really affected driving the car.

I let me buddy/future business partner borrow my DSLR to take pictures of the projects he is working on. I'm going to be seeing him this weekend and getting it back so I'll snap some good pictures, get some videos, and get it listed when I get back from vacation in a few weeks. Just sorting out the bugs in the mean time and cleaning up the wiring. I figured any interest party would be turned off by something little that I didn't do the due diligence to diagnose fix now.

• 3 weeks later...

Couple hundred miles on her with no problems other than a small oil leak (I am thinking valve cover gasket). I had a guy from Craigslist who came to buy a part from me offer me cash + his clean E30 vert. I am considering that, but would prefer a straight cash deal. She'll be for sale by Friday - should be interesting. I will definitely miss it, but am really looking forward to being able to focus on the M3 98% (2% on the new SUV).

If it doesn't sell quickly, which I am not expecting it to, I'll be out at the E30 show on the 21st.

• 2 weeks later...

If I find one local I will. The car needs work on the fenders, good, valance, and front bumper. 

Hoping to find a buyer that is ok waiting to find a good Brilliantrot car being parted out if I don't first. The selling point of this car is an already completed M62. It is a no accident car but definitely needs some elbow grease on the body work. 

It seems like part outs of good condition Brillantrot e30s are not that common. Maybe a few pop up on the forums being parted on the E/W coasts, but again not many compared to the other part outs you see. Don't know why...says the guy with the faded/washed out Brillantrot e30 in need of a rust free similarly faded passenger fender. :(