WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Southern Caravan for WIBIMMERS Oktoberfest/ Autumnal Gathering 3 - Mid October

B C

Who: you

What: meet up and drive to the meet

When: Sat. Oct. 18th at 11:15am, leaving for Port Washington at 11:30am to arrive at the meet ~noon

Where: Park & Ride  S 108th St  Greenfield, WI 53228

Why: Because its fun, because sometimes parts fall off peoples cars and others need to be there to laugh at it.
How: this needs no explanation. 

309nj2f.jpg

you need to learn how to use this thing called a 'baseball bat'. I hear you can get a LOT of motivation out of people with one of those things.  :D

You mean a fender rolling tool? 

Sports? what is this?  #broloswag

in actuality, if tj drives his M3 and we had a boosted e46 show up, we would have a nice boosted 3-series generational array

Then you'd be "That 1 guy"

Thanks Pat,   dont stop in the middle of traffic, wave to me, then take off  to do other non bmw meet type stuff like you did last time please. 

HAHAHA!  I remember that!  

By other non-bmw stuff you mean recover from the wedding I was at the night before in which I was the best man and did my best manly duties and drank way too much whiskey.  I was supposed to go to my father-in-law's birthday celebration that day... I didn't make it to his house until 7pm that night lol.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm trying to work out logistics for this with the wife right now. I was potentially going to have to leave by 2:30 and am trying to avoid that. If I can't get out of it, then I will skip the caravan because the meet starts at 11 and i'd like to be there as early as possible to maximize my time hanging out with people. A noon arrival would be too late for me at that point.

I'll text you when I know for sure.