WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

New Sleds In! And now I play the waiting game...

WiscoE90

Were do you plan on using long track here in WI? I see no fun in that on the trails here in the state. 2012 arctic cat 600 sno pro mod here.

That is a mountain machine for sure. I worked at a dealership for 6 years and only saw 2 long tracks and those customers took road trips to Colorado or the like. Sweet machine and the X package makes it even better :)

Were do you plan on using long track here in WI? I see no fun in that on the trails here in the state. 2012 arctic cat 600 sno pro mod here.

I go to wyoming every year. This year i have 2 trips booked for sure. Last year I spent a hefty amount just for renting the 3 times I went.

I do probably 95% off trail in UP (which yes this sled is overkill for). My dad has 2x renegade 800s that I can use for trails if the situation calls for it.

That is a mountain machine for sure. I worked at a dealership for 6 years and only saw 2 long tracks and those customers took road trips to Colorado or the like. Sweet machine and the X package makes it even better :)

had to go with the X!

I always though snowmobiles were cool but never wanted to spend money on one to enjoy it for such a small amount of time. I have always wanted a Yamaha Enticer to beat on though=P

Just about anything you buy new are so quick if you are lucky only your eyes water! The 0-100 is intoxicating. Kind of like a turbo on a M20 :)

I really need a sled one of these days.. Grew up riding a lot(and a whole lot of moto x) and my dad lives in CO now at 10000' so I'm gonna get one..

Put a downpayment on a rmk800 last year and backed out last minute :)

When I buy a sled it shall be 150 track and have a turbo.

Now riding trails is fun for a minute.

I really need a sled one of these days.. Grew up riding a lot(and a whole lot of moto x) and my dad lives in CO now at 10000' so I'm gonna get one.. Put a downpayment on a rmk800 last year and backed out last minute :) When I buy a sled it shall be 150 track and have a turbo. Now riding trails is fun for a minute.

theres nothing like off trail fun :)

I'd love to own one, but I have no space to store one, nor do I have the discretionary funding to purchase one.

However, growing up I did get to bomb around on a Ski Doo Olympic 320. 318ccs and 18 massive horsepower!

hahahaha! that thing is awesome!

18hp back then was probably a lot! They go up to like 180+ now with arctic cats turbo model.