WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

The official WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO YOUR BMW thread.

Ryan...

Its the equivalent of daytime running lights essentially. In Germany (not sure about the rest of Europe) if you are parking on the side of the road at night, your marked lights on the side of the vehicle must be on while the vehicle is parked. On the newer BMW's this activated by hitting the turn signal switch after you have shut off the vehicle. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sold my 328i today... it was a sad day but I could tell the guy that bought it was truly thrilled after he drove it.

Now you have some wiggle room for new projects ? :).

I only sold one BMW that I owned and that was a 94 325i sedan. I really liked the car but it was TOO small. I always felt cramped. It was great in all other regards and a blast to drive. It was in that car that I received my only speeding ticket in the last 15 years. I remember doing 55 and downshifting and rev matching into third and "Holy Crap" did that thing pull. I do miss it for that reason alone. I have a sweet spot for my E28's. I guess I am getting old but still have some class  :cool: .

Cleaned her up yesterday and going to clay and wax her today.

wash_zps81687986.jpg

I ended up staining the picnic table and yard fence instead. I may get to it tonight or early tomorrow. I really need to build it up as I may be driving it this winter :(

If I can I hope to get a mini van to prevent this but it does not look good as of now.

I ended up staining the picnic table and yard fence instead. I may get to it tonight or early tomorrow. I really need to build it up as I may be driving it this winter :(.

If I can I hope to get a mini van to prevent this but it does not look good as of now.

White plasti dip the door bottoms/wheel arches to keep the rust away! That's my plan if I ever drive a bimmer in winter again.

I only sold one BMW that I owned and that was a 94 325i sedan. I really liked the car but it was TOO small. I always felt cramped. It was great in all other regards and a blast to drive. It was in that car that I received my only speeding ticket in the last 15 years. I remember doing 55 and downshifting and rev matching into third and "Holy Crap" did that thing pull. I do miss it for that reason alone. I have a sweet spot for my E28's. I guess I am getting old but still have some class  :cool: .

Now I have some wiggle room for a new washer and drier and finishing some home projects lol.  And of course i'll be getting a few things done with my 335i now.

Now I have some wiggle room for a new washer and drier and finishing some home projects lol.  And of course i'll be getting a few things done with my 335i now.

was the buyer from Racine?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

was the buyer from Racine? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope, he ended up living right in Milton.  I got a text from him at 8:30 am asking if him and his step brother could come look at it and they were at my house by 11 am and bought it.  I did have someone that was going to come look at it on Sunday as well but I do not know where they were from.

• 1 month later...