WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

2014 Clothing!

YoungCR

Hey guys people have been asking about clothing so I figured its time to do another run. I have updated the store with two (2!) new sweatshirts and all items now have the ability to choose a custom color. There are now 4 sweatshirts in total 2 zip ups and 2 pullovers. The "California Fleece" sweatshirts are just lighter weight versions and are $3 cheaper.

For those who want even more color options, I included a link to the suppliers site which gives you all my available color options. Paste your chosen color into the text box after selecting "other" from the drop down menu if you don't want a color already listed on the WI BIMMER's store. I haven't gotten around to updating the images, which will be done eventually.

Also if anybody wants the custom screen prints done on another AA clothing item, PM me and we can see if things will work or not!

I'm hoping to have all the orders submitted to my screen guy by the end of the month and should have things ready in about 2-3 weeks after that happens. If there are any questions, comment below!

• 3 weeks later...

We should have WiBimmers tanks made=P

I was gonna get a gray/white stripped shirt done but a stripped bro tanks would be sweet. We could rock hipster shades with them.

I sported my wibimmers Tee during the thursday dinner at Timmayfest. Got a few compliments. Most didn't know what the shape was.....education system these days :rolleyes:

Lol nice! We had a good crew wearing the shirts at Scooter's too

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Posted in the wrong thread before....

I made this years ago to see if we could have stuff made but I can't remember where I posted it on here.

I completely forgot about it until this morning and I lost the original file. I only have it on photobucket now and the quality is crap, but at least my idea is still there=P

WiBimmer2.jpg

• 2 months later...