WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community
Sign in to follow this  
Narcosis

So, what are you listening to?

2 hours ago, straight6pwr said:

the lyrics are poetic and the story is hilarious and creative.

but that is some awful noise in my ear

That's Steve Albini for you. He's a quite the character.

The dissonance seems appropriate for a song about someone who's created a boogie man, and then gone through a lot of pain and suffering to avoid it, only to realize later that the problem they're trying to solve never existed in the first place. Plus there's squirrels which adds a sarcastic kind of comedy to it. Not exactly uplifting, but that's life sometimes.

On 12/19/2018 at 8:48 AM, straight6pwr said:

i've been driving e30s for over a decade and when I drive mine I still grin like a fricken teenager who's just touched his first pair of boobs.

i wish my second car could also be an e30.

if you could snort e30s, I would.

long live e30s.

This is how I imagine @straight6pwr driving his car, complete with more than a couple double entendre.

On 2/6/2019 at 3:09 PM, HipMF said:

I used to work with a guy that listened to MSI all the time... not a fan, but it seems topical.

Damn! I havent heard of these guys in quite some years! thaks for this!

because someone said Otis:

For those in the know, the entire track is based off a riff from a Funkadelic song...

Edit: In hindsight, (according to Benjamin) this isn't a song, because it doesn't have any lyrics, so we'll call it a "track". 😁

On 7/9/2019 at 1:15 PM, Jdesign said:

Admittedly, I made a roll eyes at the words "trap nation". Did a listen and it weren't so bad. Good example of a vocal makes better of a song despite it's trappings (har har).

Here's anuder Juan (soz, into is long).

bonus BMW water pump iconography.

11 hours ago, HipMF said:

Admittedly, I made a roll eyes at the words "trap nation". Did a listen and it weren't so bad. Good example of a vocal makes better of a song despite it's trappings (har har).

I feel the same way about "trap" and its use. It that case its just someone reposting it on their Soundcloud page and its not the actual artists name.