WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

So, what are you listening to?

Narcosis

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I listen to mostly chill, trap, and electro music. But I do like a good mix of everything so I am all over the map (punk, metal, rap, electronic, jazz, indie) Here is what is currently on my listening playlist:

What do you guys use for listening to music? Pandora/ iHeart radio/ Soundcloud/ Spotify?

4 hours ago, patsbimmer1 said:

Spotify.  I have the paid subscription and it's amazing!  I can download all of the music saved to all of my devices and listen to all of my music regardless of whether or not I have data.

Must be nice. I am too cheap to pay for music. I just swap between apps so I don't have to listen to commercials. 

Used to use spotify premium but the shuffle mode pissed me off and my downloads got deleted twice... Matt and I had issues with streaming to the Chromecast too. I ended up switching to Apple Music and haven't had any complaints but I've yet to transfer and build up some playlists. The catalog selection is much bigger too which is nice. 

7 hours ago, Jdesign said:

Not sure how that works? I clicked around and found nothing. Am I an Idiot? 

(Don't answer that last question please.)

It's basically a peer-to-peer network that somehow manages to survive without attracting much attention. Been around forever, and you can find pretty much anything. I don't think there's ever been anything that I've searched for and couldn't find there. Great for someone like me who likes to explore weird, obscure music.

On 8/11/2017 at 5:54 PM, HipMF said:

It's basically a peer-to-peer network that somehow manages to survive without attracting much attention. Been around forever, and you can find pretty much anything. I don't think there's ever been anything that I've searched for and couldn't find there. Great for someone like me who likes to explore weird, obscure music.

That's what I like too. Its a shame it wont work with iPhones.

• 1 month later...

Not that anyone is into it, but ZHU released some new tracks two weeks ago. The video might be NSFW depending on your work. If you dont know about ZHU he came out of nowhere and collaborate with tons of well know random artists right off the bat including  Skrillex, AlunaGeorge, Gorillaz, and Bone Thugs N Harmony, among others and immediately was in the top of music charts and was nominated for a grammy.

• 1 month later...