WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

So, what are you listening to?

Narcosis

I almost got kicked out of the car at lunch today for making fun of Guns 'n Roses.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Facts nearly lost to history:

Two of Jefferson Airplane's biggest hits, "White Rabbit" and "Somebody to Love" were actually songs that Grace Slick "carried with her" (aka lifted) from her previous band The Great Society.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've gotten into friend of the TST podcast Christian James Hand's "The Session on Air" during my commute lately. I'm musically illiterate but its fascinating hearing the history of popular songs and each track individually. So many great songs but the Lamborghini Miura exhaust note from Panama is always a treat. 

Switched from pandora to spotify. Much better, but I'm sure the rest of the world already knows that. I don't usually have music on unless I'm actively listening to it, but lately I've been letting spotify play in the background and it's been okay. Mostly sticking to jazz or things that are vaguely jazz-like.

• 2 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, patsbimmer1 said:

They're one that's escaped me live a few times.  I've seen Johnny Craig with Emarosa and that's as close as I've been.

Jealous of that...

I've only gone to rap shows in the past because I had friends that wanted to go.

I cant find anyone to go with me to anything else :( 

But they have a good lineup, DGD, Animals as Leaders, Issues and Veil Of Maya.