WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

April 2014 Photo Submissions

YoungCR

So I decided it would be cool to have a photo contest! I figured since we have enough photographers on here and I'd like to get back into it myself, a friendly competition is a good way to practice right? Yes I can enter my own contest because it says in the rules that ANY MEMBER can enter. Basically the general rule of thumb is that it has to be automotive/Wisconsin related since that's the purpose of this site. 

You can read the nitty-gritty details/rules here but I'll explain it in this post to since its the first one.

1. At the beginning of the month I or one of the mod's will open up a new photo submission thread
  2. Members will submit via various methods photos for the contest. I will accept photos via the forum, email and facebook. Each participant can post multiple photos but in the end only one can be entered for final submission. If you do not choose your final submission it will be chosen for you.
  3. At the end of the first week of the month (or approximately 7 days after the start of submission) photo submissions will be closed
  4. A poll topic will then be created from the submissions for the month and members will have 7 days to vote on a winner.
  5. At  the end of the second week of the month (or approximately 7 days after the start of voting) a winner will be chosen.
  6. The winner will win a small prize of my choosing (most likely a sticker or business cards from the store) but I'd like to get creative too  :D
  7. At the end of the year we will do another voting to get a grand prize winner with a yet to be determined prize.

You have 1 week to get your submissions in! This topic closes at 11:59pm on Next Wednesday April 9th. 

This month's prize will be (1) WI BIMMERS state logo sticker

Jake I moved your post from the rules topic to this one since you beat me to it! Yes I was thinking about themes too, post your ideas back in the rule thread if you want.

Going off my iPhone photos for now till I get a real camera. This beauty was parked by the baseball diamonds in Glendale sometime last summer.

post-2724-0-74491400-1396488183_thumb.jp