WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

What can we do to better serve you.

rampelsauce

I like the idea of Cars and Coffee. Starbucks Sunday 10 am weekly. There could be as many locations as needed to cover the area. We could then post pics on Monday. It would get us closer without traveling. Just an idea. 

Even better we should have Saturday night be bar night, then Sunday morning hang over cure cars & coffee! But seriously Mike I'd be down for coffee Sunday morning in Bayview if anybody else wants to join. 

Even better we should have Saturday night be bar night, then Sunday morning hang over cure cars & coffee! But seriously Mike I'd be down for coffee Sunday morning in Bayview if anybody else wants to join. 

Chris, that sounds like a plan. I will bring that chip for ya also. On Cars and Coffee idea I was thinking having like one in Milwaukee, one in Madison, one in Oshkosh ect...

Since we're in the city here, we will be organizing occasional cars and coffe meet ups.  I'd like to coordinate with some of the other groups/clubs on some.  I still really want to work on my Cars and Coffee in Pewaukee on the lake.  Maybe make it happen this year.

As for smaller cars and coffee events, there's plenty of places with big parking lots we can take over.  A lot of this will be discussed at the meeting tonight, and I really appreciate everyone's feedback. 

The site discussion forum is our way of having an open forum for you all to express your ideas, thoughts, and concerns about the forum and community activities.  Use it as much as possible so we can make WI Bimmers amazing.