WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

What can we do to better serve you.

rampelsauce

Because we are based out of Milwaukee, doing small meets out in Madison more often isn't really going to be in the cards until Chris moves out that way.  We will be doing more Milwaukee G2G's come spring/summer.  I'm also trying to start up an alliance with some other groups to start some cars and coffee events on Sundays.

Snap will soon be require to post at least 6 new posts, 2 of which must be witty and 4 that must be nerdy.

Guest Laishes

As far as the Madison area I am more than happy to be an ambassador to the yocals since I am now one of them.

I can schedule events aswell. I've been trying to get the ball rolling on something atleast!

As far as the Madison area I am more than happy to be an ambassador to the yocals since I am now one of them.

I can schedule events aswell. I've been trying to get the ball rolling on something atleast!

Just PM your ideas and dates to wasnt m3 or myself.  We'll promote them on the facebook and all that.  Also, coverage is king!  

Saturday morning cruise to Devil's Lake area + lunch.

Attend track events together

Actually drive our cars hard

Actually drive our cars hard on a track?  I want to reverse entry into ditches bro.  

In all seriousness, this is the goal.  I want small meet ups nearly every weekend.  I want to grow as a community to have track events and auto X's.